Thursday, July 8, 2010

Here it is!

Finally, I have decided to start this blog as an off-shoot and addition to my other blog, What's For Dinner? Food for Thought...

This is a forum for all of your burning food related questions. I've been saving some questions that have been asked, and I will post those as this blog takes shape. Ask anything from how to make a specific dish, recipes for things you have tasted or what to learn to make, questions about foods in general, or even questions about throwing a dinner party!

I'm excited for all the new challenges that you have for me, so start firing the questions!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! You should do one about registering. Fortunately, I already got your private consultation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it...you'll have to send a question my way! As for one about registering, I guess that could fall under this as well since I will cover "entertaining", and after all, everyone knows that most of what you get for your wedding ends up being for entertaining (either friends, family, or just the hubby!).

    ReplyDelete